Skip to main content

Something is happening...

 A New Phase in life 


Life was like a standstill . It was a few days before , nothing specific was happening. I waited for a long . I was doing some videos and publishing them on #youtube . I have been doing this for last two consecutive years. You Tube team has been so nice in helping that I continued even when I was not in a mood to do so. So I went on the video making and publishing. There was #facebook to where I was wandering for a longer time. Particularly for #gazal_writing . I have posted my Marathi and Hindi Gazals on Facebook . The numbers does not matter, but few of the gazals were really liked and commented by more  ! This was the scene , but still I was not in a good swing. The family problems continued and the solutions were not in a sight anywhere ! I was almost going through a phase of depression.


Blogger and You Tube

I started blogging on blogger many years before I created my first channel on YouTube . In fact , I started blogging in 2007 and I created my first channel ' Devidas Patil ' in 2012 ! I was blogging with a nice speed even against all odds , but I didn't do anything on YouTube until 2019 ! It was the great You Tube that kept my channel alive ! Thanks You Tube ! From 2019 my interest switched from blogging to You Tube ! Though I had created ten plus blogs , my presence declined there ! I wrote very rarely there. From 2021 to 2023 , I twice decided to quit blogging . But on both occassions a thought of keeping the large work on my blogs came to me. I tried to rearrange the blog posts on different blogs. I tried to add words and pictures. Even I tried to upload few videos on my blogs . I tried to change the layout and appearance of few blogs. There was a new window of help on You Tube which came with some help. But still the blogs were not hitting the balls as they should have been ! It was ridiculous !  


All of a sudden

Recently , one of the posts on my blog ' Only Devidas ' got nice response ! It was a re-thinking moment about the blogging for me. Now there is an increase in views . I have also changed the header of that blog. Here are both the previous and the latest photos of the headers : 

Old header :



New header :



The link of the post is here : 


This post is about the suicide of Nitin Desai , the eminent art director and director. This post is in Marathi language.  Here is a photo : 

Death of Nitin Desai

The idea of that post came from a post on Facebook . 

At least , a relief , a boost !

Although , it has not solved my basic problems of blogging , it has given me some relief in life. At least , it kept me in blogging. It has stopped me from quitting ! It has boosted my faith and confidence in blogging once again !

#onlydevidas

#devidas

#nitin_desai_suicides





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,