Skip to main content

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY


       


              Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January which caused the tensions (this is for those who see it as tension), though not to the same extent !

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY


                        So I was transferred even after retirement. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, my family was moving to the new city. So to established there , my son first went there and booked a rented flat. He came back and after a week we started our journey with him to the new city. I booked seats on REDBUS site , which was very much helpful. Few minutes before our departure, the redbus started to send messages . The messages were coming even after the completion of journey. Just before the bus started, a 24 hours whatsapp group was formed , so that the co-passengers could chat with each other. It was really interesting , so I said hello on the group , but nobody responded through out the night !


The next morning


            The next morning we reached the new city safely. It was six in the morning. We stopped for a cup of tea. While my son was booking a Ola cab, a young rickshaw driver asked about the fare Ola was showing. It was Rs. 269. He said that he will take one rupee more. The ola cab was not near and we were in a hurry, so we took the rickshaw . The driver himself put our luggage of 07 bags in the rickshaw , we sat and reached our destination where the flat was booked. It was little outside part of the new city. The rickshaw driver again put down the 07 bags himself. We gave him thirty rupees more . He was amazed ! I said just keep it. He laughed , thanked us and went. We crossed the road , opened the gate and went to the rented flat on second floor. My son refreshed himself and went to the new city where his bag was previously kept in friend’s flat.
          
            After that we both also refreshed ourselves and went downstairs. As we came to the ground floor and were moving towards the gate, one man crossed us . He was about to keep his foot on the stairs , I thought that he must be the building owner and asked him by his name. He responded positively. I gave my recognition to him and he immediately asked us to come to his flat on the first floor and breakfast with him. I said that we are going to hotel , but he told us that there will not be any hotel opened in this early morning. He forcefully took us with him. His wife and younger son was in the room. His wife quickly made kande pohe and tea and gave it to us. The family was so nice that we sat there for an hour and talked as though we were familiar for years ! Then we went to our flat . In the after noon our son came . After an hour after that , we went to the market to take lunch and to do the shopping. It was a nice day ! In the next day, the building owner’s younger son , who was looking after flat matters, called us in his flat. My son had given half amount of deposit before and we gave the remaining half amount on that day. There was an agreement maker also present and he processed the online agreement procedure. After two days we got the final print of that agreement and the process of taking a flat on rent was completed.  The owner’s younger son also completed the police verification procedure.

Residing story starts


                 In this building there are five flats. Two on the ground floor , one on the first floor where the building owner resides and two on the second floor. We are on the second floor in flat No. 5. Our neighbor in flat No. 4 is a nice young man of my son’s age. He has helped us since the day we have arrived here. He , his wife and daughter are his family members. His daughter is only two and half months old.  He does service in whirlpool company as a Mechanical Engineer.  You can read whirlpoolsuccess story here . Last night the younger son of the building owner called us to his flat for a birthday celebration. It was a birthday of his father’s classmate. It was a nice program and we enjoyed it a lot. When you are away from your home you need such programs to relax a bit.  The story continues…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just timepass

  Just going on ... Life is not easily understandable . It plays trics one after another. Nothing is in my hands. Everything is flowing and flying. If I try to catch or hold , it escapes out of my hands. The path has become slippery. I am just taking care to walk soberly. I have to keep balancing myself. That is what I can do at this hour. That is the only thing at my hand. Of course , I am going to do that. I will keep on walking and at the same time keep an eye on that moment when I will have firm hold on my life. It requires a great amount of patience , which I have to gather from time to time . Full mind control is essential at every step. This stepping is not easy , but  I will  definitely see that moment when I will have full command on what is happening. Today it is not the situation to make any move or decision . That is why I am just going on . I am almost passing the time ! Present is due to past  I know that today is not only today. It is the outcome of past and it will be t

Stormy starting of life journey

S tormy starting in Deogad My dear friends,  this is the starting of my life story.  I call it stormy starting as I met the life's first storm when I was just 7 months old  ! Then onwords, my lifestyle has bacome stormy ! In those days, my father was in Government service.  At that time,  his posting was at Deogad , in old Ratnagiri District.  Now it is in Sindhudurg District. One day, a cyclone came. As the storm increased its speed,  part of the roof  collapsed over my cradle.  When my parents removed it,  they found me safe  ! They must have been relieved ! I was not aware about what was going on,  but nothing had happened to me  ! I was alive  ! My parents must have thanked the God ! That was my first meeting with the storm !  Next time,  I will tell you more about storms in Dehdays : my life story  ! The second storm So that was my first handshake with the stormy weather  ! Point is that I didn't experience it ! 😆 What about second ...? The second meeting was fixed an

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,