Skip to main content

Stormy starting of life journey

Stormy starting in Deogad

My dear friends,  this is the starting of my life story.  I call it stormy starting as I met the life's first storm when I was just 7 months old  ! Then onwords, my lifestyle has bacome stormy ! In those days, my father was in Government service.  At that time,  his posting was at Deogad , in old Ratnagiri District.  Now it is in Sindhudurg District. One day, a cyclone came. As the storm increased its speed,  part of the roof  collapsed over my cradle.  When my parents removed it,  they found me safe  ! They must have been relieved ! I was not aware about what was going on,  but nothing had happened to me  ! I was alive  ! My parents must have thanked the God ! That was my first meeting with the storm !  Next time,  I will tell you more about storms in Dehdays : my life story  !

The second storm

So that was my first handshake with the stormy weather  ! Point is that I didn't experience it ! 😆 What about second ...? The second meeting was fixed and we met each other in the year 1966 , when I was six ! I could see , experience , understand the cyclone. I was terrified by the wind's speed, by the heavy rainfall, by the swinging and  falling trees....I did hear the roaring sea... Do you know that I was the only man present in house ? There was my mother and three old ladies  ! We were in the neighborhood and all the ladies were taking different names of Gods ! I was not able to fix one name of any God ! I was only looking what was going on. 

The third meet with cyclone 

Did it stop there ? What do you think ? It didn't stop there , but the next storm fixed another meeting ...though after many years ! It was in 2009 when I came across the third cyclone  ! Of course,  I was much older at that time.  Another thing about it is that I was 200 kms away from my home. I was at my wife's first home.  My son was with me and my mother was with my wife at my home. This cyclone was named as Fayan and it was really dangerous.  It made hevock everywhere in our region.  Luckily enough there was not much trouble it created for me and my family.  

We just met in 2020 !

Yes, I met the fourth cyclone. on 02 nd June's midnight ! This is the very latest storm which I came across.  It has been named as Nisarg ( Nature ) ! What a name it got ! When the cyclone hit our area I was with my wife in our own home . It came roaring in at 03.30 am. At 04.15 the electricity gone.  Winds were blowing at a speed of 100 kms per hour and the rain was dropping heavily.  Our home is big and we were only two person in such a big home ! You can definitely understand how we have felt. Our roofing is made of Tatasteel .  When the wind was getting under the roof , the sheets were lifting and giving sounds ! But fortunately the roof was intact after almost three hours fighting ! We were frightened,  but kept our nerves anyhow  ! The cyclone calm down in the afternoon of 03rd June, 2020. 

I have told this stormy journey in my Marathi language video. Here is a link : Stormy life




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January