Skip to main content

On the verge of family break up

 

In the mid July 2020


Let's see what happens next...that was a line I wrote a year before. It was a ray of hope I said in the previous post. The next three days are like this : The ray of hope extended a bit and it resulted in  the coming home of my son. We were glad He came in mid July 2020 and since then working from home. It is nice as you have thought and it is indeed nice to be with family, but there is something strange and sad in it too, which is still happening in my family. This whole period we have been undergoing tension almost every day ! The son must be asking himself, " where am I ? " and we both are asking " why this is so " ? ! 



On the verge of family break up     

We have been a silent and happy family. We were together in almost everything. But this time, during the whole year, we are facing a threat to our United family. Our son has changed. A good boy has changed. Still he loves us  , but unfortunately something has stood among us. It is going to break our family. I have been living for my family and I spent the whole life for my family. Now I am seeing a partition in our beloved family. God please save it from breaking ....It is not next fifa world cup nor the next ipl match for us... It is more than that...In fact, it is a question of life and death for us !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,