Skip to main content

Days are not so good.

 How do you think are the days ? 


How do you think are the days  ? What is meant by word ' days ' ? The 365 days , 7 days of the week, days in 2020, Days Gone , how any days or how are the days ? Here we are related to ' how are the days ' ? Especially, the Dehdays ! Not so good. Yes, the Dehdays are not so good. People are dying by Corona , as the system announced . No other name of any diseases are on the records now a days ! Where are they ? Where are the names of the most dangerous diseases just a year and a half ago ? You just can't listen anything except the greatest corona. It is worldwide. It has reached now in villages. We are lossing our loved ones. Nobody dares to visit the dead's house ! Why ? Why this is so ? Humans are forced to become unhuman ? Why ? Why this is so ? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something is happening...

 A New Phase in life   Life was like a standstill . It was a few days before , nothing specific was happening. I waited for a long . I was doing some videos and publishing them on #youtube . I have been doing this for last two consecutive years. You Tube team has been so nice in helping that I continued even when I was not in a mood to do so. So I went on the video making and publishing. There was #facebook to where I was wandering for a longer time. Particularly for #gazal_writing . I have posted my Marathi and Hindi Gazals on Facebook . The numbers does not matter, but few of the gazals were really liked and commented by more  ! This was the scene , but still I was not in a good swing. The family problems continued and the solutions were not in a sight anywhere ! I was almost going through a phase of depression. Two things kept me alive ! Blogger and You Tube .  Blogger and You Tube I started blogging on blogger many years before I created my first channel on YouTu...

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in ...

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling y...