Skip to main content

Just timepass

 Just going on ...


Life is not easily understandable . It plays trics one after another. Nothing is in my hands. Everything is flowing and flying. If I try to catch or hold , it escapes out of my hands. The path has become slippery. I am just taking care to walk soberly. I have to keep balancing myself. That is what I can do at this hour. That is the only thing at my hand. Of course , I am going to do that. I will keep on walking and at the same time keep an eye on that moment when I will have firm hold on my life. It requires a great amount of patience , which I have to gather from time to time . Full mind control is essential at every step. This stepping is not easy , but  I will  definitely see that moment when I will have full command on what is happening. Today it is not the situation to make any move or decision . That is why I am just going on . I am almost passing the time !

Present is due to past 

I know that today is not only today. It is the outcome of past and it will be the cause of many incidents of future ! The present hasn't happened automatically or suddenly. Even an accident is not a sudden accident as I said before in a following video on my You Tube  channel " I want to tell you " . 


Youtube channel

Visit the youtube channel

I have posted unique videos there . Please visit the channel too . Those are some experience from this #universe.

Now a days

Now a days too , I am experiencing different experiences in my life. These experiences are being given by my own people , by my family members and also there are olders and elders in the nearby society ! Everybody is a great  teacher for me ! I salute all the teachers , also called gurus ! Today, on the 3rd July, 2023, in India in particular , #guru_pournima is being celebrated ! Here are some questions and answers regarding Guru Purnima. 

Why do we celebrate Guru Purnima ?

The answer to the above question is :  We value our teachers or gurus and we have to express our feelings of gratitude towards them . It is a way of worshiping the teachers .
Is Guru Purnima is being celebrated today , i. e. On July 3 , 2023 ? 

Yes , Guru Purnima is is being celebrated today , i. e. On July 3 , 2023 !

Those are the few examples of course and there may be few more questions asked or raised like : where is Guru Purnima in 2023 , how to celebrate guru Purnima in 2023 , why guru Purnima is so important , even a question like is Guru Purnima good or bad may be asked by some people ! 

Of course , I salute and go ahead as I have to go on my own here ! With every respect to guru , I can say that , guru can not have total insight in my life , as it is my own life . I have to deal with it . Again guru may show way but you have to walk on your own feet ! It means, I have to find out my own way or fight my own battle on my own. Worshiping does not throw out sorrow in anybody's life. Otherwise, everybody should be enjoying every moment of life without a single sorrow ! So I keep on marching and watching my life going ahead . I keep on going ahead with life , keeping close eye on it , as I said earlier . If it is a time pass , then better it may be ! I go with it ! Come if u can please ! Don't make a timepass out of it ! 😀

#time_pass

#guru_purnima 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,

Stormy starting of life journey

S tormy starting in Deogad My dear friends,  this is the starting of my life story.  I call it stormy starting as I met the life's first storm when I was just 7 months old  ! Then onwords, my lifestyle has bacome stormy ! In those days, my father was in Government service.  At that time,  his posting was at Deogad , in old Ratnagiri District.  Now it is in Sindhudurg District. One day, a cyclone came. As the storm increased its speed,  part of the roof  collapsed over my cradle.  When my parents removed it,  they found me safe  ! They must have been relieved ! I was not aware about what was going on,  but nothing had happened to me  ! I was alive  ! My parents must have thanked the God ! That was my first meeting with the storm !  Next time,  I will tell you more about storms in Dehdays : my life story  ! The second storm So that was my first handshake with the stormy weather  ! Point is that I didn't experience it ! 😆 What about second ...? The second meeting was fixed an

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January