Skip to main content

Interesting events

25.11.2018.        Today I gone to a marriage.   It was wedding between Sakharkar and Narvekar , at Vivek Hotel Ratnagiri.  The hall was full as both the parties are well known. A lovely lunch followed.  Here are some of the pics of the wedding ceremony  :





Last week was a busy one  ! My friends in office made it very beautiful  ! My last day in office  ! They took lot of efforts in making it more and more lovely  ! At the end of the last day,  they were very excited , nervous and also emotional  ! Few of them even cried ! It was an emotional send off.


..............................   

10.02.2019  Tonight I am slightly looking back. 

                 I got retired on 30.11.2018 . Almost 33 years service in Government. It was not much special to mention here,  but from 22.08.2012 onwards till the end,  it was really very nice as far as the working environment was concerned. Particularly,  all the institute made my retirement day a special one.  That was the day,  I realized how all of them loved me  . I just can't forget the moment when my friends in office accompanied me upto my home that evening  ! They made the day more memorable by celebrating the event at my house  ! It was tremendous  ! I must salute them  ! 


02.04.2019 :         It was a busy period for last few months.  My cousin from Mumbai came in December 2018 and went back to Mumbai in March 2019 . To be exact from 15 th Dec. 2018 to 12.03.2019 . He is unmarried and alone. He was very sick when he came here.  In three months,  we took care of him and he is fine now.  I was awakening him in every  7.00 in morning. Since then the day progressed alongwith him. At 11.00 in the night I was giving a cup of hot milk to him. Me and my family was daily looking after his breakfast,  lunch and dinner . I was always accompaning him everywhere  ! Those three months went very fast.  But after his departure,  I relaxed  ! My three months busy schedule suddenly became lazy  ! It created disturbance in my body.  I was not aware of the inside happenings.  It was the night of 28 March 2019 . We were in bed.  Suddenly,  between @ 00 pm to 00.30 am something happened.  It was gas trouble.  A gas came up roaring and I thought it was an heart attack. The upcoming gas stopped in few seconds somewhere near my heart  ! I don't know what happened,  but I was praying during this and and due to that I could control myself for that moment.  There was pain in chest for few hours.  My wife used for water bag to give heat to my stomach and my chest.  At 03.00 O'clock I could sleep.  But the fear is still today  . Tomorrow I will be undergoing check up in Parkar Hospital,  Ratnagiri. 

03.04.2019 :              Sometimes some strange things happen.  It was on the 01.04.1019 eve,  near about 18.30 pm,  Mr. Shrinivas Jarandikar,  Officer from All India Radio Ratnagiri called  . I had given few poems for the AIR program.  He asked me to come next day and record the poems.  I told him to postpone the recording on Wednesday.  He agreed.  On Wednesday morning ,  I was taking bath and about to finish it while preparing  to go to the hospital , a messenger came and told that Mayur Shivalkar asked to come next day in hospital as the concerned doctor was on leave . This type of sudden changes do happen in life and we have to change our programs accordingly.  I did the same . I went to make the recording in AIR,  Rtn and also to Gpr office.  While my wife was shopping in the downtown. I met her there and together we came home at 13.30 pm. 

04.04.2019  :  The last night I did not sleep properly as there was the same fear in my mind.  I was almost awake and alert all the time . I was not coming out of me.  I was aware of my breathing and was ready to restore it if it comes down or stops.  Nothing of that type happened luckily and I could awake at 06 in the morning as regular.  At 09 am we left home for hospital and atv09.30 we reached there. Mayur took me to Dipti madam who took my pressure and also note down summery of my illness. Then I was asked to blood and urine test . Then the ecg was taken at about 10.30 am.  Now I'm waiting for the reports and also waiting in a que to see the doctor .

                    ...The doctor came at 12.30 pm.  Just before that the reports got ! Reports are normal  ! Thank God  !  My number was second.  I got into doctor's cabin.  He checked me and gave a list of medicines.  We purchased them and then came to head post office to ask about some scheme. Then we came home. 


06.04.2019 Gudhi padhava is an holi day . It is a starting of Marathi New Year . Here is my post on fb :


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,