Skip to main content

The Dehdays follows

NEXT DAY 11.11.2016


i.e.  Kartiki Ekadashi . People r going to Vitthal Temple .  There is a rush on

the road from Ram Lane to Vitthal Mandir via Radhakrishna Naka and Gokhale

Naka in Ratnagiri .


       


12.11.2016

                         Its a Second Saturday . A holiday . Of Course, the market , banks and atms are opened . People r still facing problems in getting their own money from the banks or depositing it in their own accounts in the concerned banks . Few agencies are not accepting 500 & 1000 rupees notes even though the Government has increased the days limit up to 14th Nov. 2016 , to change 500 & 1000 rupees notes . The actual problems which the common man has to face on the road , are coming out now . There are quarrels and even one man died in Mumbai due to heart attack in the long line for the exchange of notes .

                          Today is Tulsi Vivah Day ! This is a marriage between tulsi & Lord Krishna . People r celebrating it . 


 13.11.2016

                          Urmila's accident in Sawantwadi . 

14.11.2016
                                       
                          Going to Sawantwadi by train .

09.11.2018         My son left to Sawanwadi to see his grand mother who is ill. 

12.11.2018.       My son returned from Sawantwadi today afternoon. 

                             I went to office after 6 days ' diwali holidays.  18 days remained to my retirement. I am going to retire in 30.11.2018  !  Count down has bahan.  My friends in office have decided to make my send off quite remarkable  ! They all love me from the bottom of their hearts  !  U will get the updates here. 


13.11.2018         Sometimes,  few days are different.  Something strange may happen. But today was normal day.  Nothing different has happened. Nothing to worry. My friend Mr.  Shalikaram and I went out for an hour to meet our C. A. to discuss some taxation points . Otherwise we were in the office. 


14.11.2018.        Today we started to list the visiting lecturers' bills . All the day we were working in office.  Now only 10 working days remained for my retirement. Staff is busy with the students exams and there is a question about my send off.  It can be arranged after the exams are over,  but the mood will be different.  Let's see what is there in future....  


15.11.2018.      The last night was trouble productive. We were sleeping.  Suddenly,  my wife got up.  She had some gas trouble . This time she was frightened. For few seconds I was panicked too. But as usual I covered the situation and quickly pressed her back.  It made effect and some gas got released through her mouth.  Still she was not able to sleep. There was some pain in her breast.  I pressed there a little bag of hot water for sometime. She got some relief after 01.30 am. Later she slept and I slept after 2.00 am.  




                             As a result,  I reached office after 11 am. Today,  I left office at 04.30 pm as another friend Sanjay Shrigadi had some work in downtown Post office . I came down with him. I made some enquiries about investment plans of post office . The officer was a nice person and gave lot of information. After thanking him,  we came out. Shrigadi went to office and I turned towards Mirya bus stop at laxmi chowk . There I got rikshaw by which I came home at 05.00 pm. 


16.11.2018          Last night was comparatively calm. As a result , I managed to go to office half an hour early than yesterday. In office, everything was smooth . There were no disputes . It was a nice day. I worked a little . 

19.11.2018.         Although last night was calm , it was today morning that hit me with two strange dreams.  Both the dreams were related with my family.  Both were dangerous  ! In first dream I saw me,  my wife and my son just outside my home. I cut my mouchest little to give them some shape,  suddenly all the hairs failled down ! That really frightened me after I woke up  ! Again I slept for sometime and another dream appeared.  This time I saw my dead mother enquiring about some pots to be delivered to the neighbors. That was more strange.  I talked with my dead mother in dream!  Both the dreams horrified me and they are still at the back of my mind  .

20.11.2018
tulasi vivah decorations




21.11.2018.           Today I went to d mart in Ratnagiri with my wife. It is  a new mart opened just before 4 days. It was a nice experience. D mart is lovely place to visit and purchase. There are many varieties of goods.  The mart was full with goods and also with people. It was joyful experience.  


22.12.2018.            This is the day on which I married 27 years before  ! So today is our marriage anniversary  ! Of course,  I went to office in the morning. In the evening,  we -- my wife,  son and my cousin Uday Patil went to Dandeadam for Kartikswami darshan  ! Today is a special day,  also a tripuri pournima being celebrated everywhere  ! So lovely evening. Here are some lovely photographs for you... 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,