Skip to main content

The life took turn

I was little busy


13.04.2019  I was little busy for last few days . My brother in law's son Jatin alias Aniruddha Ashok Pednekar , has come to my home after giving standard tenth examination . Of course, he is on holidays. I am wondering in the wonderland Jakimirya , i. e. my village . I have been living here for more than fifty years . I have been posting my days i. e.  dehdays from here . Jatin & I have seen lot of things in this village . Jakimirya is a beautiful village. It has nice nature . It has water of Arebian sea over three sides. We have taken some lovely photographs and made some beautiful videos . 

The life took turn


22.04.2019.    As the days go,  we experience more and more.  After my retirement,  few days went smoothly at home. But,  after sometime,  it was difficult to adjust to the somewhat relaxed schedule. Weight slightly increased. That gave some trouble.  Obviously went to Doctor.  Almost a week at the expenses. Now getting well. Meanwhile I looked after my blogs. I had no time when I was in service, but now I have got good time to look at my blogs and redesign them. I haven't finished my work , but made some developments in that way.  I am satisfied. 
24.04.2019. Came to Sawantwadi as mother in law is seek. 

25.04.2019.  Mother in law admitted in S.  K.  Parulekar hospital at Kudal at 13.30 in the afternoon. Dr.  Rane came at 18.00 in the evening.  Since this  night,  me and my wife did the night duty for three consecutive nights.  

Battle for life ended. 


28.04.2019 Tonight it was not possible for both of us to stay the fourth night in the hospital.  So,  my brother in law  Ashok Pednekar and my son Rohit stayed there. We were at Ashok's rented house at Vengurla.  Mother in law's condition worsen at 23.00 and her heart failed around 23.15 . The four days battle for life ended. 

29.04.2019. The body of my mother in law  brought to her home in Sawantwadi. At 11.30 a. m.  she got burnt and finally rested forever.  












                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,