Skip to main content

The corona virus days

Corona virus outbreak reported in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China. I wrote an article on my blog ' breaking news ' on 07.02.2020 , named Corona virus : the mass killer ! I wrote it particularly after the death of Dr. Lee Wenliang . The link is here. Corona virus the mass killer  Then onwards I wrote one more article on this blog on 25th March , 2020, named Corona and the Indian people. The link is here. On 22 March , 2020 , the one day lock down was announced in India. At 8 PM on 24th March , 2020 the carfu was announced from the midnight upto further 24 days. The people started to leave the big cities like Pune and Mumbai to their villages. Thousands of laborers tried this. Few started their journey on feet to overcome the distance of even four hundred kilometers ! Nobody was in a mood to listen to the politicians' appeals , even though the appeals were right. Many modern blind followers ( andh bhakt ) tried to laugh at the great Mahatma Gandhi , but people once again started to follow his advice : go to the villages ! The lock down was extended twice and now the blind followers' leaders are taking the people by trains to their villages thousands of kms away from the big cities. Now the so called leaders are following the great Mahatma Gandhi ! What the foolish blind followers of these leaders will say now , who were abusing the real mahatma ? On 27th March , 2020 the 5th person was dead in Maharashtra, due to corona virus. On the 30th March , 2020 , it was found that politics started to play its dirty games. Since then , there was rumours spreading , online scams , people going against the police who were trying to save the people. There was bad language and religious hate spreading in social media. On the first April, America overtook the Chinese tally of Coronised people. Here to the extreme end, in my village Amit is ill . On the second April, he is admitted in the city hospital. I have a bad dream today. In the evening we had a little problem about son who is in Pune. He is working from home and his duties start at 6 PM . We generally call him at 5.30 pm. But this time we forgot. At 6 pm we remembered it and called him. There was no response. He was slept. I called the flat owner's son Kantilal who went upstairs and knocked the door. This also didn't bring the response. We were in intense panic. Ultimately , after ten minutes, I called my son and this time he lifted it. He was really in a solid sleep. Thank god, he was awoke now. He started his computers in a hurry and started the work ! The dream has shown its power. Actually, there is a third world in existence too. I have few experiences of it. I have written about this in my another blog named ' heart and humanity ' . Here is the link ..... The unrevealed things

It was 03rd April's night which brought nightmare of Bina , daughter of our neighbor. Bina's mother came to our home at eight pm . She was crying and was not in a position to speak for a while. We assured her and she calm down a bit. Then she told about Bina's strange behavior towards her. Bina does not like her and always quarrels with her. This time Bina did not let her to watch even TV ! Bina is her daughter. It was really a strange thing. In the meantime, Bina came and sat beside me. I asked her about her behavior. She got angry and went rapidly towards her home. There she had another quarrel with her brother. She shouted strongly. We ran towards her home and asked the brother to take Bina to the doctor in our village. He took her there. After half an hour everything was calm and right. The next morning phong ranged. It was Bina's aunt this time who was sick. She was taken to the city hospital. Amit is still admitted in another hospital on a city. Raju is also admitted there for the treatment of his eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,