Skip to main content

Terrifying dreams

06.05.2020

Hello readers, we are closely looking the days of corona virus pandemic through the eyes of an Indian village. Let me start from the date 04.04.2020, where we have left yesterday. In my lovely village too the people have become irresponsible. They are not following the social distance formula in the local fish market. Again , people from city are also rushing as the fish market is shut down in city. The outsiders are increasing the corona virus danger. Nobody is complaining. Nobody is looking at it seriously. Even in big cities like Mumbai, Pune , Surat the people are still gathering on the streets. Professor Kerkal who was a Principal in Government Polytechnic here called me on 05.04.2020 and spoke about this surprising behaviour of people. We talked about more than an hour. 

         On 06.04.2020 afternoon, I was lying after lunch , I had a strange dream. A fully naked huge man was tied by big chains , seated in a wooden chair. It was a big jungle area with greenery around. At his Back, there was a big pimple tree .I was standing few feet away in front of him. I saw something in his eyes which I was not able to understand. He was trying to move his hands , probably asking to free him. It was somewhere in Himalaya and he might be yati. There were long hairs everywhere on his body. Suddenly I saw the bush behind him becoming more green and the dream went off. Was it related to Corona virus ? Was that a birth place of corona virus ? Or did that man know the medicine on corona virus ? Was the medicine somewhere in that jungle ? 

          There was another dream I saw on 07.04.2020 . That was early in the morning. I was in our old backyard. There was mud (where in childhood I planted a coin to grow the money plant after reading a story in school book ! The end you know ! 😀😀😀 ) This time it is a different story. I was a part of a story in the dream ! The water was moving through three directions in the land . Going my left , coming to me and quickly moving upwards to the right from the center. It moved like that in three or four times and my eyes opened. The dream was off. I was awake. Does this dream is also to do something to corona ? Will there be three to four rounds of corona outburst in the directions shown in the dream and will the corona go only after that ? 

          Now a days, my body movements are slowed down a bit. I have to exercise to get some elasticity. We have removed our maid as we both have to do some work in the home to keep ourselves fit. Besides, she was headache. In these dying moments of corona virus, she was playing the old political game which some of the neighbors have taught her. She was very curious to know religionwise deaths due to corona ! I always keep away such dirty minded people. I warned her . I told her if you people still play this game , you will not be there to play it for a longer time. That time has gone . Change, otherwise corona will change you to the ultimate. The end !

         On the 9th April's midnight , I had a dream again ! This time I saw three types of Ganesh idols. The last one came alive for a moment and for a moment our eyes met ! There was a smile in his eyes. Again , on the 10th April's morning, I had a dream. It was terrific. I was sitting in the pond in front of our home. There was water and bushes everywhere. I noticed that I was not able to lift my feet ! Something was moving in the water through the bushes . I noticed that it was a snake coming towards me ! I tried to move my right foot but could move few centimeters only. I hold the compound wall at my right side and tried to get up. While I was doing this the dream ended abruptly. It was dawn and did not slip again ! On the 11th April's night , I saw a actual facebook post in Konkan kinara group . The group has given me the first rank in our district for my nature and my writings. The post became viral and there were nice comments of congratulations. I was astonished !




............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNEY TO THE NEW CITY

                      Generally, there should not be any transfer after retirement . But in a particular way , I have one ! I retired from the Government service before a year. During this period I was at home. Relaxed ! Relaxed , as there would not be any transfer . While in service, the fear of transfer was in mind after every sixth year . In every January , the higher authorities were asking the information regarding the transfers. This year I had no such fear at all ! In fact, I had nothing to do with this ! Ha, ha, ha , I was enjoying it this year ! So I was damn relaxed ! But to my surprise , I had to leave my home town and move to another city. 350 kms away ! The 350 kms are also too much for a person who does not like transfer ! I had to move there in February but the preparations were started in January, exactly in the month of calling information of transferable persons in the service. So I felt like I am still in service and transferred again ! It was again the January

Every family has a story

Friends,   every family has a story. I know friends that you love your family.   You know many things about your family.  You tell few things about your family and you don't tell few things about your family . Everybody does this.  We all have special place in our mind for our families . Every family has a story.  My family has it too !   I am going to tell you many things about my family because they are the part of dehdays   ! Let's start from my grandfather.  My Grandfather :             Everybody is not lucky to see his or her grandparents.  I am half lucky . I could see my grandmother.  I couldn't see my grandfather, but I came to know from my grandmother about him.  I can't go beyond my grandfather as I don't know about the previous generations or I am not able to recollect that information if my grandmother had told me. My grandfather was a cotton mill worker in Mumbai.  I am telling you friends about my grandfather especially because he had a very strange h

Please tell the world

Please tell the world  Man thinks , but... Man thinks one way, happens another. I have experienced it many times. What dreams I had seen when I was a boy ! I planted a coin under the mud and waited for the money tree . The money tree was never there , but my parents were angry with me when they came to know my plan ! This was the starting. I think many of us do have the same experience. Like this , I have tried to plan one thing and resulted in something else. I planned to go to ITI to take practical industrial training to become an industrialist but could managed to go to college to get only learning the books. Again , I wanted to go to Arts faculty and actually I was admitted in Commerce faculty , because my mother wanted as my elder cousin was a commerce student ! So I completed my graduation in Commerce. I again wanted to be a businessman, but considering the conditions, instead of that I had to go after the job search ! Then job search started. I gave many interviews,